Monday, March 22, 2010







We just go a new juicer and no it is not because of the new Jamie Oliver show, but I will have to say that was pretty inspiring. Chris actually decided he wanted to go on a three day juice fast. We have read about the many benefits there are to doing a fast. I decided that instead of a three day fast I would just replace my lunch with some healthy juice. Well I did that today and I discovered something very profound. I like food!!! I am also not a very nice person when I am hungry!!! I made it until about 3:00, my head was pounding so I decided I would have just a small bite of peanut butter. That lead to a few small bites of chicken salad and then to finish it off an entire granola bar! I am at this point, looking very forward to our pasta dinner. My strong husband on the other hand has still not had anything but juice since last night at about 6:00. I don't know how he is doing but I am very proud of him for having such amazing willpower(I am praying for you baby and I am with you in spirit) Seriously the juicer is pretty awesome though. The vegetables that you see in the picture I turned in to juice for Jordan which he then drank. All of it!!! I have such great kids, they are not afraid to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment