Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Ninth Anniversary













We celebrated our 9th anniversary on Saturday May 15th, 2010. We had a really wonderful time.... We went to Sullivan's for dinner and then to a movie. Sullivan's was pretty good, I think the service was actually better than the food. We told them it was our anniversary when we made the reservation and they made it really special. The manager actually came out and told us Happy Anniversary and then gave us a free chocolate souffle with a cream anglaise sauce. It was really good! Not as good as the chocolates that my sweet husband brought to me on the night before our anniversary. You can see the pictures above, my favorite was the strawberries.
We went to see the movie "Letters to Juliet". It was one of the best movies I have ever seen. It was romantic but really funny too. It was kind of a chick flick but there were actually other guys in the movie other than Chris. There has been a few times that we have been to a movie where he was the only guy! It is just another reason I know he loves me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment