Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spencer's Graduation Hilton Head SC











The last few weeks have been so busy!!!! It is amazing how fast the summer goes by... if only the cold winter days were like that :) Well a lot has happened in the last few weeks. Spencer graduated from high school, I can not believe I am even typing that! It seems so strange, where did time go? We had a wonderful time in Hilton Head for a few days with the family. We were a little disappointed that it rained for graduation. They had to move the graduation inside and each student was only allowed to have three family members come in to watch. Chris, my mom and I went in while Dad, Jordan and Madison watched the video footage. Unfortunately the video went out a few minutes in to it and so they just had to sit in the auditorium. I am just glad he graduated and am looking forward to taking him to the Citadel in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment