Monday, April 5, 2010

I just wanted to share this video that Chris took with his phone from our Easter service. It is truly amazing to see 11,500 people in attendance. Madison and I volunteered in the family seating area. They gave us the bright yellow shirts that said "Family Expert" I thought if they spent a day with our family they would not be calling me an expert! It was kind of funny though because we had several people come up to us and ask what a "family expert" was. One guy actually said "does that mean you can give me counseling on my teenagers?" I said basically all I am qualified to do is show you to your seat and help you find the diaper changing area! I am definetely not expert!!! He laughed and said we all think we are experts on parenting until we actually have kids. So true!!!

Chris and Jordan volunteered to be ushers. They had a pretty funny story about a colored lady that stole Jordans offering buckets. They did not have anything in them but they were at the end of the aisle before the service. I guess when the lady came in she picked them up and took them to her seat. Nobody wanted to go ask her for them back so Chris had to do it. I would have loved to have seen that. We are not sure why she took them and I guess we will never know!

Needless to say we had a wonderful Easter!!!! We wish that the rest of our family could have been here to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment